The NCCS was established through a partnership with the University of
New South Wales and the importance it places on collaboration has not waned since.
The organisation highly regards partnerships with similar research entities, health institutes and other community groups as such collaborative work can often fast-track ideas and solutions, creating better outcomes for cancer survivors sooner.
Some of the partnerships we currently have include:
- UNSW Fatigue Clinic
- Prince of Wales Hospital, Sydney
- Sydney Children’s Hospital
- St George Hospital, Sydney
- Ingham Research Institute, Liverpool Hospital, Sydney
- Flinders Medical Centre, Adelaide